The Procurement Associate is responsible for data entry and processing invoices with
occasional assistance in assembly tasks.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Create part numbers in ERP system requested by the team
- Prepare and enter internal and external purchase orders
- Data entry for Inter-company orders
- Enter transfer orders
- Process drop ship invoices
- Filing and/or scanning of documents
- Create work order and handle light assembly
- Assist warehouse in re-packaging, re-labeling, re-counting products when
- 2+ years procurement or supply chain experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Fast and accurate data entry with an attention to detail
Click to apply and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Supply Chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.