Randstad Professionals is seeking a Controller for a family-run Charlotte company. This role will report directly into the owners and be responsible for the day to day general ledger accounting as well as the monthly/quarterly close process. Leading a small team, you'll be able to wear a number of hats within the company and be exposed to many departments. As a company that is growing and expanding into new markets, there is an opportunity to take on more responsibilities and advance within the organization. This is a tight-knit office with a great culture that appreciates their employees.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Manage month-end close process
- Prepare monthly financial statement and reports
- Development of annual plan
- Establish financial controls
- Bachelors in Accounting or related field
- 10+ years of general ledger accounting experience
- Experience running the monthly close process
- Prior managerial experience
Qualified and interested candidates should apply or contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation.
skills: Financial Statements, Financial Reporting, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.