Randstad has partnered with a global logistics organization and we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their growing team in the Boston area!
Are you looking to be part of a team with fantastic management and a place to excel your career? Do you have a passion for financial analysis? In this role, you will be responsible for pricing, leasing, investor reporting and budget preparation.
Does this sound like something that excites you?
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Support the company's development of budgetary and financial/operational information systems development/deployment.
- Routine daily, weekly, be-weekly, and monthly reporting to support management needs for information related to payroll, time and attendance, service line utilization, cost, and profitability, and business statistics for volumes.
- Support other functions as needed for budget preparation and analysis, regional initiatives, financial statement and monthly report preparation, and other functions related to financial reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor Degree in finance, economics or related area of study preferred
- Manufacturing or logistics background preferred
- 2 years' experience with data extracting and reporting
skills: Budgeting, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.