job summary: Your exceptional communication skills and service oriented approach will be beneficial as you:
- Assist producers / key stakeholders with case design, product questions, literature requests, website assistance, competitive analysis and information gathering.
- Prepare basic to advanced insurance illustrations in a timely, accurate fashion.
- Follow up with key stakeholders to determine that illustrations meet their needs and help complete the sale.
- Monitor life insurance applications through the underwriting process.
- Act as a partner and resource for our Regional sales offices and, Life and Long-Term Care External Wholesalers.
- Build solid relationships with the home office and field fostering an environment that supports teamwork.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 57,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent;
- 1 - 5 years of work experience in sales support in the insurance industry.
- Series 6 and 63 State Insurance Licenses preferable.
- Well-developed insurance product knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of sales concepts, corresponding illustrations, and the underwriting process helpful.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to use advanced judgment in problem solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
Respond to this posting with your resume or feel free to reach out directly to Nigel Butler at email@example.com
skills: Series 6, Series 63
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.