If you are thinking about transitioning out of public accounting, then this an excellent chance to join a top tier organization with a tremendous reputation, collaborative/team environment and excellent work life balance and culture.
Our client is looking for a Tax Associate with high net worth, individual tax experience to join their expanding team. This newly created, high profile role will be performing a wide range of tax duties related to advisory, compliance, reporting, strategy and planning.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Review and complete financial, tax documents
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of all financial information
- Review and process tax planning strategies
- Maintain and reconcile accounts
- Manage records and tax work papers
- Perform close process including reviewing investment evaluations, reconciliations, and preparing reports for investors
- Cash flow projections, planning
- Research & resolve complex tax issues
- Financial reporting packages (i.e. net worth statements, cash flow projections, investment performance reporting, charitable/gifting schedules).
- Income tax projections (est. payments, tax planning)
- Quarterly review of individuals holdings & transactions.
- Complex income and estate tax planning and financial & real estate transactions.
- Coordinate capital calls
- Advise on various strategies such as charitable and gifting
- Risk management
- Review and execute legal documents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 year Degree in Accounting, Finance
- Advanced degree (MST/MBA)
- 2+ years of tax experience in public accounting strongly preferred
- Relevant high net worth tax experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- Financial planning and reporting experience is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills.
skills: Individual/Personal Tax Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.