Still Hiring! Conducting phone and video conference interviews.
Business Analyst needed for large healthcare technologies solutions company
The business analyst is responsible for providing basic to moderately complex information and analysis to support overall management of a business unit/department.
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives. Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations. Examines various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results. In coordination with business partners and users, assists to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation. Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete. May liaise with the business, development team and technology on certain projects. Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations. May assist in the development of business unit analytics, department or operational procedures, reporting, financial analysis, communicating and/or strategic planning activities.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, human resources or relevant field required.
- 8 to 10 years of related experience required.
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.