job summary: Now Hiring: Human Resources Recruiter
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
This position is responsible for sourcing, pre-screening and referring applicants for technical, administrative, clerical and management positions throughout the client organization.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsibilities are to develop ongoing creative recruitment sourcing for open positions
- Develop veteran and disabled recruiting sources.
- Develop cost effective recruiting strategies.
- Work with hiring managers to define hiring requirements and sourcing strategies for both internal and external candidates.
- Validate accuracy of current job description(s).
- Prescreen and disposition of unqualified candidates.
- Present pre-screened candidates to management.
- Review compensation parameters and strategies with hiring manager.
- Assist manager in evaluating candidates.
- Manage candidate flow during evaluation process.
- Initiate offer processing including background and drug tests.
- Work with other staffing professionals on large staffing projects.
- Track applicant flow and maintain job files.
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- Staffing and recruitment experience required.
- PHR, SPHR, CPC certifications a plus. Demonstrated ability to recruit for broad range of positions.
- Proficient in Internet recruiting and sourcing.
- Familiar with cold-calling as a sourcing method where appropriate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite highly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and project manage as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a multi-site environment.
- Well developed administrative and follow-through practices.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of EEO and AA guidelines, specifically the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess very strong organization skills.
For immediate consideration please email resume to email@example.com
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.