We are currently seeking professionals at the staff level (1 to 3 years of experience) to join our client's IT Audit Team.
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Perform comprehensive risk assessments and analysis over IT and business processes sufficient to scope applicable engagements and understand the design and operational effectiveness of applicable client controls.
- Design and execute walkthroughs and tests of operating effectiveness over controls in the entity, business units, IT, applications, and infrastructure, in support of various audits (e.g., SOC, HITRUST, financial (IT support), SOX 404, internal audits).
- Provide insight and recommendations to other departments regarding gaps and improvements in the design and operating effectiveness of controls.
- Lead teams and manage/juggle multiple projects and responsibilities effectively.
- Provide meaningful and timely feedback to leadership on issues and progress of solutions.
- Manage relationships and expectations with other teams.
- Collaborate with the team in designing audit procedures, project management solutions, and client deliverables.
- Learn, stay abreast of, and apply applicable standards, frameworks, and interpretative guidance (e.g., attestation and auditing standards, SOC, HITRUST CSF, COSO, SOX 404).
- Provides value-added advisory & consulting services, in addition to compliance services.
- At least 1 to 3+ years of experience in IT auditing / advisory services with a public accounting firm preferred (experience in internal audit will also be considered).
- Significant experience in understanding and applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagement types: (a) System and Organization Controls (SOC) reporting engagements, (b) HITRUST CSF self and/or validated assessments, (c) financial statement audits (IT-support), and/or (d) internal or operational audits.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, accounting, IT, security, or other relevant field.
- CISA, CPA, CIA, CISSP or similar certification desired (or plans to work towards).
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong work ethic, with a willingness to work overtime when client & other commitments warrant.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of risks and controls in IT and business processes, and how to apply them to client situations.
- Strong project management skills; ability to effectively juggle multiple commitments and supervise/manage self and others in finishing projects completely, accurately, and timely.
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to meet project deadlines, while maintaining quality, attention to detail, and accuracy in work products.
- Ability to work effectively alone and with teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills; capacity and interest to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and client personnel.
- Technical awareness/experience (e.g., servers (Windows, Unix, Linux), databases, network devices, applications, utilities, Microsoft Office, IDEA or ACL).
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.