Randstad Professionals is looking for a Mortgage Post Close Specialist.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Analyze each loan file, ensuring the Loan Approval Worksheet, loan narrative, appraisal(s), application, preliminary title report and verification meet secondary market and loan program criteria and are accurately documented.
- Utilize and apply FNMA, QM, ATR and investor guidelines to ensure that all loans comply with industry standards & guidelines.
- Underwrites all types of income, all product types including ethical and salable residential mortgage loans and consumer loans and evaluate risk while insuring the quality of each loan submitted.
- Validates the data entry to the appropriate Loan Origination System and evaluate all applicable documentation as required by job function and conditions loan accordingly.
- Reviews, requests and satisfies the following when applicable: subordination of liens, Preliminary Closing Disclosure Fees, credit supplements, HOA documentation, evidence of homeowner's insurance, verification and clearance of judgments and liens on title and or credit.
- Maintains knowledge of loan product guidelines, internal policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews applications and all pertinent disclosures to ensure compliance with all Federal, State, investor requirements and bank policies are met and upheld.
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers and Executive Loan Committee to help determine appropriate loan product(s), loan amounts, and optimal structure.
- Maintains an open line of communication and correspondence between involved parties. This includes and is not limited to Borrower, Closing Agents, Title, ELC, RM, Closer, Funder, Appraisal Desk, Rate Lock Desk and Investor Support Desk.
- Partner with the Closing/Funding Department to ensure a timely closing. Work with escrow/closing agents to coordinate closings.
- Responds to post closing review and quality control audits in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years' experience in underwriting and related analysis, including experience with Fannie Mae transactions with an affordable emphasis.
- Experience in loan processing,
- In-depth knowledge of CRA products and industry.
- Current and thorough knowledge of TRID disclosure requirements
- Knowledge of overall lending processes, including underwriting, funding, and loan processing
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment; strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities is essential while delivering desired results
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills with ability to effectively manage the expectations of multiple internal/external constituents.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to quickly understand complex problems and recommend solutions.
- Strong knowledge of complex personal and business financial analysis, tax returns and balance sheet analysis, including cash flow analysis.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If interested in this role, please contact Andrea Pattington at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.