Randstad is hiring for an Operations Specialist in the Ballantyne area. This is a role with a large financial firm and offers career growth.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Assist the business operations manager in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business
- Maintain an updated client, customer, contractor and supplier management system
- Monitor expenses and budget in line with the finance and accounts department
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance
- Help with the onboarding process including screen and interviewing candidates
- Train new hires as necessary and ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Keep up to date with the current market trends and industry forecasts
- Coordinates with different departments to achieve optimal work production across the board
Qualified and interested candidates please apply or email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.