Randstad Professionals is in search of a Sr Operations Specialist. The Sr Operations Specialist will be responsible for reviewing and processing both simple and complex transactions for both retail and retirement accounts which are submitted by the client, advisor or Service Center through Service Center Service requests.
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Answer inbound calls from Financial Advisors, Service360 teams, and General Service Center teams.
- Research service requests that are created by Service360 teams, and General Service Center teams.
- Provide assistance and back up other team members with various projects, tasks or cross training needs.
- Partner with operational groups (i.e. New Accounts, Margins, Transfers, Service Center, etc) to ensure the client request is handled timely and accurately in addition to providing excellent customer service.
- Provide feedback, status and updates to management on outstanding issues, escalations and to improve advisor experience and operational efficiencies.
- Associates Degree (minimum education required)
- 2-3 years of industry experience required
- Innovative Thinker, Outstanding Communication (written and oral),
- Multi-tasking, Self-Motivated, and Time Management
- Conducts him/herself with the highest level of professionalism
- Attention to Detail
- Willing to go above and beyond to get the job done timely, accurately
- Experience using Beta, MS-Office, and MS-Outlook is preferred
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.