job summary: Hiring Now For Remote Digital Writer. Phone Interviews Only!
This role partners with business stakeholders and collaborates closely with creative and technical teams to write and edit online content for the Marketing Team.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Gathers and understands business and marketing requirements and goals in order to develop content and messaging strategy.
- Collaborates with business partners and project teams to identify and document a thorough understanding of business content and marketing requirements.
- Ensures web content and marketing strategies are in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Keeps abreast and analyzes company, industry and regulatory changes in order to determine applicability.
- Writes and edits web content that meets project goals and end user needs.
- Produces content and messaging strategy documents, such as copy decks, dynamic messaging and promotional banners.
- Ensures online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
- Collaborates with creative teams to ensure copy and design meet the business goals/objective and user needs.
- Participates in the development of content style guides, messaging strategies, best practices and processes.
- Contributes to the ongoing enhancements of the content, web tools and style guides.
- Partners with other writers within team and other departments to leverage and share ideas and make recommendations that apply broadly across multiple channels.
- Recommend a variety of user experience and content design principles, best practices and procedures.
- Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to recommend changes to content and messaging strategies.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- MS Office Suite experience is mandatory
- Sharepoint is mandatory
- Bachelor's Degree
skills: Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.