Service Center Representative
Randstad Professionals is looking for a Service Center Representative.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Provide exceptional customer service to Financial Advisors, their assistants and internal business partners as it relates to annuity purchases and operations.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of processes and system platform as they relate to Annuities. Troubleshoot system issues and offer solutions for timely order entry. Work with internal and external business partners to ensure effective problem resolution.
- Maintain detailed knowledge about Annuity Products supported by the Annuity Order Entry system and be able to explain the differences between the product features to Financial Advisors, their assistants and internal business partners.
- Engage in UAT testing and technology initiatives to maintain and enhance Annuity Order Entry platform.
- Maintain high-level knowledge of regulatory requirements surrounding annuity industry. Annuity Specialist must understand and be able to explain the regulatory requirements and policies that govern the sale of annuities.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-2 years of experience required (customer service w/in the financial services or insurance industry)
- MS Office experience required, BETA experience preferred
- Must have proficient typing skills
-Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
If interested in this role, please contact Andrea Pattington at email@example.com
skills: Acquisitions/Due Diligence
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.