This is wonderful privately held business is seeking to hire an Accounting Manager to support their CFO in guiding day to day operations. The business has been stable and long running PR/Marketing business for 20 years and headquartered in Towson MD.
They offer wonderful quality of life, stability, benefits, team environment, and the chance to learn from a proven mentor.
location: Towson, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6,9 to 4,9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- The Manager will be responsible for performing account reconciliations, assisting with implementing systems and policies, supporting financial reporting, and partnering with business owners on ad-hoc projects.
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial Reporting,
- General Ledger Account Reconciliations, Journal Entries, Month End Close Reporting
- Full cycle ownership of the Financial Statement preparation.
- Annual Budgeting and forecasting
- ERP Upgrade and leading process improvement initiatives
- Guide Staff
- 5 years accounting experience in public accounting (audit or tax), or private industry corporate accounting is required
- Experience in supervising staff
- Executive communication and ability to present to leadership
- ERP Upgrade or implementation experience is a plus
To apply please send a copy of your resume to John.Evans@randstadusa.com
skills: $0-50 million, $50-100 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.