Our client, the country's largest independent broker-dealer, is looking to bring on numerous Service Center Representatives at their offices in San Diego.
Please note that you will only be required to work in the office during the 2-4 week training period. After you are up to speed, you will be allowed to work remote!
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Answer inbound customer service calls in call center environment, taking calls from Advisors, their staff, and retail clients. Process operational transactions/data input as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web based applications.
- Ability to assist customers in call center environment while accessing data via multiple PC lookup applications. Must have excellent PC and data input skills.
- Required to be on the telephone for 80% of the working day as the primary responsibility is answering inbound phone inquiries. Headset and PC monitor are standard for all staff.
- New business, finance, econ grads or upcoming grads
- At least an Associate's Degree
- Tellers, Operations, financial services/banking experience
- Middle office, mortgage customer service
- Must have VERY good communication skills and good computer skills
- Quick learners outgoing personalities
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.