Would you love to join an industry providing a necessity for the community? Are you excited to work with an experienced team? Do long-term professional growth opportunities appeal to you?
If YES...then, Randstad Accounting & Finance wants to hear from you!
We are assisting an organization located on the Kansas-side in their search for a Direct Hire Staff Accountant! Our Client offers a fast-paced work environment with generous benefits.
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Job duties for the Direct Hire Staff Accountant position include, but are not limited to:
- Record customer deposits and perform bank and G/L reconciliations.
- Create purchase orders and work orders.
- Reconcile and distribute 1099's.
- Reconcile insurance detail.
- Process A/P and analyze data, as necessary.
- Perform certain Budgeting duties.
- Provide assistance to the Purchasing Department, especially during peak times.
Requirements for the Direct Hire Staff Accountant position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree, Accounting or Finance, highly preferred (Bachelor's degree not required).
- At least 2-years of Accounting experience.
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities - and enjoy this!
- Deadline-driven focus.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability and desire to work in a cross-functional team.
- Strong proficiency with a complex accounting software package and the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Ability to understand expectations and meet or exceed those expectations.
If you are ready to make a job change to an organization where the sky's the limit, please apply today! Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call (913) 693-9809 for additional details. All inquiries and applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Budgeting, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliations, Bank Deposits, Purchasing/Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.