Accounts Receivable Specialist
Randstad Professionals is seeking an AR Specialist for a rapidly growing construction firm in north Charlotte. Our client is a leading general contractor in the Charlotte area and is projecting 20% growth this year. Our client is a family owned company, offering great compensation and a tight knit family atmosphere.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Performs the daily entry of Accounts Receivable remittances in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Processing remittance notices by verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and attaching supporting documentation.
- Researches past due accounts and contact customers to make payment arrangements
- Performs the reconciliation of customer accounts to ensure accounts have been assigned and credit memos applied to the appropriate line items.
- Researches customer debits and past due accounts.
- Maintains well-organized and efficient departmental files to provide easy accessibility to pertinent information.
- Assists with day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting and Finance Department.
- Provides efficient, courteous service to all company personnel and respond to telephone calls, email, and questions in a courteous, timely, and friendly manner.
- Assists other administrative office team members as requested.
- High school diploma or GED and one year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Six months plus related experience and/or training in basic collections
- Lien laws, stop notices and bond claims experience
- Able to write correspondence in a clear and understandable manner; able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos Competencies
- Business Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
skills: Aging Receivables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.