Are you really handy? Are you detail oriented? Are you a stickler for safety and accuracy?
Our manufacturing client in Naples is seeking a Quality Analyst to review production for safety and compliance to support a 9 month project. Available ASAP! Multiple positions!
location: Naples, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Perform inspections to applicable specifications within assembly, test and receiving departments.
- Test failures and prepare all appropriate documentation history.
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, charts, manuals and other data to arrive at acceptance or rejection.
- Layout and measure hole locations and centerlines on castings, forgings, and machine parts to maintain control of machining cycle during manufacture.
- Determine acceptance or rejection after inspecting parts, tools, instruments.
- Support engineering / operations to identify causes of defective conditions
· May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Must demonstrate adaptability and resiliency to changing tasks or priorities
HS Diploma or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.