We are seeking a Senior Accountant to provide accurate financial information to management by reviewing and analyzing accounting data and preparing financial statements. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in public and/or corporate accounting. In addition, strong problem solving and analytical skills are required. Advanced knowledge of major accounting software programs, such as Excel, SAP, etc. are preferred.
location: Abington, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
As a Senior Accountant, you will serve as an advisory role to the company by providing
quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and
cash flows of the business. In addition to technical skills, you bring soft skills to the
team, including critical thinking, communication, tact and willingness to accept new
ways to improve the business.
- Preparing accurate and timely financial statements
- Reconciling balance sheets and bank statements
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Building monthly income and expense reports
- Analyzing financial statements for discrepancies and other issues
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Conducting regular ledger maintenance
- Handling payroll and reimbursements
- Completing compliance and tax filings
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of accounting experience is required
- Certifications such as a certified public accountant (CPA) or certified management accountant (CMA) is preferred
- Validated Excel proficiency
- Confirmed ability to meet deadlines
Click to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and discuss your qualifications. We are ready to interview you virtually today!
skills: GAAP, IFRS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.