A well-established manufacturing company located in North County San Diego is seeking a Senior Accounting Analyst. This position will be responsible for all of the regular recurring accounting and budgeting work. They will be a part of an established team and gain knowledge in cost accounting, inventory accounting, financial statements, and budgeting. If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to reach out!
location: San Marcos, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Monthly closings and general ledger analysis
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Preparation of property and sales tax filings
- Internal controls and audit
- Oversight of budgets and expenditures
- Financial dashboard development
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting/finance hybrid role
- Advanced Excel and large ERP experience
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Analysis, Financial Statements, Inventory, Bank Reconciliations, Audit - Internal, Standard Cost/Cost Accounting Standards, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.