If you want to join a company with a purpose, then read on! We're looking for a Junior Staff Accountant to join a non-profit financial services company with a mission to support the local community. The Junior Staff Accountant will be joining a close knit team, fostering professional and personal growth.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepare journal entries
- Post cash transactions and adjustments to general ledger
- Process outgoing wire transfers
- Update Accounts Receivable and issue invoices
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in an accounting role
- Strong Excel and experience with large ERP software
skills: General Ledger, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.