Sr. Mortgage Processor
job summary: Senior Loan Processor
Full time / permanent opportunity
Randstad Banking Team is partnering with a community bank in the Somerville/Cambridge area to find a Senior Loan Processor to join their team.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 57,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation and verification of all residential and home equity line/loan applications in accordance with Bank procedures and secondary market guidelines.
- Prepares and mails loan correspondence (e.g., lending disclosures, loan commitments, credit denials, welcome letters, MA housing packages, seminar notifications) in a timely manner.
- Order and prints required documents including: certifications, reports, requests, appraisals and disclosures.
- Prepares loan files for submission to underwriting, obtain and review required documents and information for correctness and completeness.
- Communicates with customers, attorneys, appraisers and lending staff with regard to status and any additional documentation needed.
- Ensure that all customer questions are handled in an efficient and timely manner.
- 3+ years of Loan Processing experience
- Encompass system experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and good organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (Word & Excel)
- Must be willing to obtain NMLS# in accordance with the S.A.F.E. Act
$52K - $57K base annual salary, to commensurate with experience Application process: Here's how to get Kathleen's attention
* Click the "easy apply" button OR
* Call Kathleen to setup an virtual interview to get the process started even quicker OR
* Email your resume today directly to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you're still not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: Loan Processing, Mortgage Lending, Loan Review, Appraisals, Mortgage Title Processing, Mortgage Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.