Randstad Professionals is seeking a self-motivated Billing Specialist to play a crucial role within the Accounting and Finance Department. The ideal candidate is a hungry career driven individual who manages tight deadlines, strives to improve processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment and acts with a sense of urgency. The role will be responsible in helping drive and manage the company's billing cycle; with a key focus on managing unbilled and unbilled DSOs.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5,8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in billing and/or related areas
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed orientated with a focus on transactional excellence
- Sense of urgency and ability to independently prioritize competing deadlines
- A self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as within a team setting
- Proficient in MS Office with high proficiency in Excel
Click to apply and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.