Seeking a Supply Chain Planner
for a 12 month assignment. The Supply Chain Planner
will purchase, review and monitor purchase orders; and email or EDI over to vendors. Resolve errors on purchase orders as needed. Ensure that material coming in are in compliance with company standards. Pay is $26.26 an hour
location: Dunedin, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Purchase orders: Purchase, review and monitor purchase orders; and email or EDI over to vendors. Resolve errors on purchase orders as needed. Ensure that material coming in are in compliance with company standards. Review open Purchase Orders not submitted in MRP to suppliers/vendors. Filling purchase orders if needed.
- Review reports for stock outs and expedite open orders to full fill scheduling/production. Maintain packaging and material availability using SAP P08 (or legacy system) in order to support the operational plans and customer demand of the plant, by reviewing order points for restock levels.
- Plan production: work with multiple co-manufacturing's plants to understand constraints and capabilities to achieve optimal production planning by increasing output while reducing cost. Provide 8-week production plan to co-manufacturing facilities for resource planning and to secure production line time. Monitor production plan constantly and make necessary adjustments in order to meet customer demand and minimize waste. Clearly and proactively communicate potential supply chain interruptions due to lack of product.
- Master Data: maintain, monitor (MRP in P08) and revise essential system planning data to ensure SAP system effectively planning future material requirements.
- Inventory management: maintain material and/or finished inventory levels within the parameter set by inventory policy, monitoring levels continuously making adjustments to future purchases as necessary. Monitor "age of stock" reports to avoid risk of slow moving and obsolete material
- Demand Forecasts: review historical usage and utilize software tools in order support the operations plans and customer demand of the plant. Analyze and evaluate upstream processes to secure materials in order to reduce costs to the KO system.
- Data Integrity: Synthesize data and identify problems through operational and financial analysis in order to improve operational and financial performance.
- Supplier Collaboration: Ensure that the SAP system creating demand signals sufficient to drive supplier production planning. Maintain tactical execution relationships with supplier production and distribution points sharing information regarding quality and delivery failures.
- New Items & Sunsets: Ensure availability of material requirements for all new product and package launches. Coordinate run-out of materials and/or ingredients for all package sunsets.
- Information Systems - Knowledge and use of existing KO Technical Information (e.g. SAP, Outlook, Word, Excel, Lync) Inventory Management: Optimize inventory levels using statistical models to design min/max/re-order levels.
- Requirements Planning - ability to plan materials and service requirements in order to support ongoing business
- Forecasting - Demand - knowledge of demand forecasting techniques and inputs (e.g. business trends, seasonality, consumption patterns).
skills: SAP, Forecasting, Purchase Orders, Purchasing/Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.