Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with their search for a Finance Associate, this position has a base salary plus monthly bonus. Our client is a profitable Asset Management firm located in the South Charlotte area with a strong track record. The organization is rapidly growing and need to expand their Finance team. They offer strong benefits with opportunity for advancement within the organization and will move quickly with the right person.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Compile and analyze financial reports to develop and create forecasts while working in conjunction with multiple departments
- Perform project based GAAP Accounting for clients through managing Accounts Receivable/Payable functions in addition to month-end closing
- Provide support with tax preparation and audits
- Minimum 3 years Financial Accounting experience
- Bachelors field required
- Must have experience in general ledger
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to
email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.