Randstad Professionals is looking for a strong Senior Accountant to join our client's growing team in the Houston area.
The ideal candidate will have a CPA and/or Big 4 experience.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Support month-end and year-end close processes while ensuring compliance with GAAP principles
- Review, analyze, and resolve any variances in financial information to verify accuracy of financial statements
- Work with Payroll to manage payroll accounting
- Assist with the review and approval of AP invoices, journal entries, financial reviews, reconciliations, and various schedules
- Assist with external financial audits
- Assist in tax preparations and distributions
- Support budgeting/forecasting initiatives
- Plans the manner in which account structures should be developed or modified.
- Ensures the adequacy of the financial accounting systems as the basis for reporting to management.
- Considers the need for new or changed controls.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field of study
- 5+ years experience in Full Cycle accounting
- CPA preferred.
- Large ERP experience preferred
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.