Randstad Professionals is looking for a motivated Accounting Manager to join our client's growing team!
This person will need to be innovative, strong and have a mentor-like mentality!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Timely completion of month-end and year-end financial statement close including journal entry preparation and balance sheet reconciliations
- Review accounts receivable aging and perform collection activity when required
- Identifying and and implementing process improvements related to day to day accounting operation
- Developing the skills to become the subject matter expert on the ERP system
- Assist with payroll processing for all retail employees
- Daily processing and importing of files into ERP system
- Prepare routine financial statements and analysis for the organization
- Follow and comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred
- 5-7 years of professional experience, including 3 years experience in financial management preferred
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner
- Keen attention to detail
- Proactive and open to embracing new challenges
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.