Randstad Professionals is currently looking for a Sr. FP&A Analyst to join our client's growing team in the Houston area.
This opportunity is great for a person that is looking for professional growth and the ability to make a difference in the company.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist to develop and implement effective reporting and analysis to improve understanding of actual and forecast performance, to drive future financial performance.
- Supports development of timelines and processes to meet deadlines and expectations as set by all level of the organization.
- Where required, ability to fill any location FPA role for a temporary period, to support completion of reporting (budgets, forecasts, monthly and weekly reporting).
- Analyses and interprets management reporting; comparing budget/forecast to actual, including KPI's, key business drivers and trends, overheads, business development activities and market conditions.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly presentations / exhibits for reviews with Business Unit Executive Management
- Prepare product line and business segment profitability reporting and analysis
- Work and coordinate with site finance personnel to understand financial results and variances
- Analyze P&L, working capital, and balance sheet positions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years' significant financial experience.
- Familiar with ERP and BI environments
- Works effectively in a global, multi-cultural team in a remote/virtual environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.