Great opportunity for mid level Business Analyst/Credit Analyst to work in a very reputable Financial Service company in the Wilmington, DE area. Seeking candidate with 4 to 7 years of Credit Analyst experience within Financial Services industry. If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your resume to email@example.com and/or call 302.658.6241.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Consumer credit bureau reporting and associated laws (FCRA, FACTA) and processes.
Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Conduct and participate in business process walk through sessions and stakeholder interviews and document feedback, observations and recommended enhancements.
- Review and analyze Enterprise wide gap assessment results, support root cause analysis, and create executive level communications regarding results.
- Review policy and procedure documentation, business process mapping documentation as well as industry guidelines to assess current state flows to identify inconsistencies between business functions.
- Creation and delivery of PowerPoint communications outlining any aspect of the Deposit & amp; Credit Bureau Management Office (DCBMO) up to and including workstream updates, gap assessment discoveries, and opportunities for process improvement/de-risking across the businesses.
- Strong Microsoft SharePoint skills (including design) preferred
Primary Daily Functions:
- Manage all disputes and reporting
- Manage all data usage
- Manage Credit Reporting Disputes
- Creating a Corporate level policy of FCRA data
- Identifying Changes/trends/improvements
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any other Business Degree
- At least 3 years of Business Analyst or Credit Analyst experience within Financial Services Industry
skills: Finance, Credit Analysis, Business Analysis, Bank Relations, Corporate Credit, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.