If you are involved in revenue cycle management we need to speak with you! With the current situation we are preparing for the upcoming wave of need within billing, account receivable, and collections. As a revenue cycle specialist you play a major part in the administrative and clinical functions that contribute to the capture, management and collection of patient service revenue. Please send me your resumes directly. Daniela.Santos@RandstadUSA.com
location: Claymont, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Enter charges
- Verify coding
- Generate a medical claim
- Submit a medical claim for payment
- Manage claims process
- Resubmit denied or incorrect
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Apply payments
- Generate and deliver a bill for the patient
- 1+ years' experience with pro-fee billing
- Ability to thrive in a high volume setting
- Familiarity and comfort navigating both commercial and government insurances
- Recent experience working aging AR
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to handle multiple priorities and follow through with patient financial issues
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of third party insurance and public assistance programs
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, such as Word and Excel, is required.
- Knowledge of billing requirements and coding procedures is preferred.
Don't wait to get your resume in line for consideration. Send your resume to Daniela.Santos@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, AR, Invoices, Coding/Batching, AR Billing, American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.