Our client, one of the world's largest medical supply companies, is looking to bring on a Tech Writer for a 6 month contract at their offices in Louisville, KY.
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Work with SMEs to develop or edit procedures and content
- Document procedures utilizing MS Word and potentially Visio
- Develop terminology dictionary if needed
- Work with QA team to utilize various applications (Doc9000 or Master Control) to record approval of documents
- Identify needs of audience and construct or revise document content accordingly
- Ability to understand new technology
- Write clearly
- Showing ideas visually as needed
- Ability to interact with SMEs
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Patience with problem-solving
This is a great opportunity for experienced Tech Writers, less experienced professionals with a Bachelor's Degree in English or Communications, or Document Control Specialist that are accustomed to working in a QA environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.