We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join a global manufacturing company located in UTC. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for GL accounting in addition to inventory analysis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growing company in an essential industry!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Variance analysis related to manufacturing costs, expenses, and purchasing
- Ongoing inventory management, adjustments, and analysis
- Oversight of fixed assets, prepaids, and deferred costs
- Month-end close
- Financial audit support
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting
Click to apply now or email your resume to Ryan.Boeche@RandstadUSA.com
for immediate consideration.
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, Cost Reporting, Manufacturing Cost Acct, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.