Randstad Professionals is looking for a Credit and Collections Specialist.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform outbound reminder calls regarding past due invoices, and upholding our value system following operational procedures.
- Communicates to resolve invoice and payment concerns.
- Generates bi-weekly invoices and distribute invoices through our billing system.
- Provides standard available special payment plans as needed.
- Processes and applies pre-pay credits to debited invoice amounts; ensure full understanding of account to ensure the best possible service to resolving invoices.
- Processes and applies credit card payments processes standard system protocols; adhering to all security functions.
- Minimize invoices past due of 90 days through collections activities, preventing the next step in collections activities..
- Assists the Billing and Insurance Team with changes and adjustment accounts as needed.
- Maintains company regulatory compliance and participates in regulatory training.
- Assist the billing and insurance team with special projects and other related duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years' prior related experience with outbound calling or billing collections in a caring environment.
- Prior AR systems experience a plus
- Highly proficient computer literacy, including: MS Office, with a particular emphasis on Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated analytical and follow up skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter, comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Team player, in a Team environment, with exceptional customer service orientation
skills: A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.