Randstad is currently assisting a 50-year-old company with a search for an Engineer Manager for their Las Vegas operation. The salary range is between $100K - $120K depending on licenses and experience. A degree with 10+ years of experience as an Engineer preferably for a manufacturing or construction company is required.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Provides advice to service regarding structural issues found in the field.
- To use persuasive and sales skills while dealing with clients and outside firms
- Provide engineering drawings and calculations showing the in-house capabilities as part of proposals.
- Working with clients' engineering and architectural firms to assist in their planning.
- Working with clients' contractors during construction to coordinate their requirements.
- Oversee a team up to five employees.
- Distribute assignments according to workload, skills, and personalities, Training staff in design and presentation procedures and Review staffs' work prior to submission.
- Works with in-house shop and installers throughout the design, fabrication and erection processes.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD, RISA 3D is preferred
- A degree in a subject such as Structural Engineering with at least fifteen years of applicable experience.
- Well-developed and highly effective listening, oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to maintain a professional demeanor while dealing with very difficult and complex clients and situations.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Workbench (project planning software)
If your interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email your resume as an attachment to email@example.com
skills: Project Manager, Contract Administration, Contract Close Outs, Contract Maintenance/Renewal, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.