Randstad is currently assisting a 50-year-old company with a search for an Engineer Manager for their Las Vegas operation. The salary range is between $100K - $135K+ depending on licenses and experience. A degree with 10+ years of experience as an Structural or Civil Engineer preferably for a manufacturing or construction company.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Providing engineering drawings and calculations showing the companies unique in-house capabilities as part of proposals
- Working with clients' engineering and architectural firms to assist in their planning
- Working with clients' contractors during construction to coordinate their requirements
Manages the engineering staff by:
- Distributing assignments according to workload, skills, and personalities
- Training staff in design and presentation procedures
- Reviewing staffs' work prior to submission for permitting or to the client
- Works with the shop and installers throughout the design, fabrication, and erection processes
- Provides advice to service regarding structural issues found in the field
- Oversees five employees
- Strives to help employees maximize their skills and minimizes their weaknesses.
- Work with the shop and installers throughout the design, fabrication, and erection processes
- Proficient use of AutoCAD, RISA 3D
- A degree in a subject such as Structural Engineering with at least ten years of applicable experience.
- Well-developed and highly effective listening, oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to maintain a professional demeanor while dealing with very difficult and complex clients and situations.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Workbench (project planning software)
If your interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Project Manager, Contract Administration, Contract Close Outs, Contract Maintenance/Renewal, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.