One of my clients in Richmond is looking to add a Senior Tax Accountant to their team! This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work for a stable and fast growing organization that values company culture and truly rewards their employees! This position is open due to organic business growth!
This company offers excellent benefits, long-term career growth opportunities, continuous training and development! CPA or public accounting experience preferred.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare federal and state income and franchise tax returns, extension requests, estimated tax payments, and supporting workpapers
- Analyze and reconcile domestic income tax accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare state apportionment workpapers
- Develop audit-ready files to support the current year returns
- Assist in preparation of information related to tax provision calculation
- Assist in a variety of special projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field and 3+ years of tax experience
- MBA or CPA is preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you or someone you know may be interested in this position, please email Tathiane.Thompson directly at Tathiane.Thompson@randstadusa.com
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.