Would you like to analyze the past and present financial data of an organization and estimate their future revenue and expenses? As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will help this mid-size company make sound investment decisions and identify business trends to help them grow. The ideal Senior Financial Analyst can easily focus his or her efforts on all important financial functions such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting and cost control for profitability.
location: Wallingford, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Performs financial analysis and modeling for business leaders
- Through analysis finds discrepancies and trends for senior leaders to review
- Prepares financial reports and makes recommendations to influence management decisions and strategies
- Analyzes data from various sources and makes decisions that will result in profits for the company
- Gather and organize financial data from all accounting departments
- Assists with the preparation of financial plans and budgets
- Analyzes, interprets and communicates cost and expense variances to senior leadership
- Verifies cost allocations according to business procedures
- Evaluates borrowing structures to ensure competitive funding costs
- Listens to business leaders to understand needs and communicate recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics.
- MBA degree is preferred.
- 4 to 8 years of FP&A experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Large accounting systems and software package experience is highly valued.
- Excellent communication, verbal and organizational skills required.
Click to apply or email your resume to email@example.com to express interest and discuss your qualifications. We are ready to interview you today!
skills: Budgeting, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.