Entry Level Operations Analyst (0-4 years of experience)
Interested in working in the World Larges Financial Services company? Currently recruiting for individual with two+ years of Accounting and Financial Services experience to join a well oiled department and team.
As an analyst on the Syndicate Operations team your primary responsibilities include timely and accurate set-up of new deal Information and dissemination of that information to Syndicate Members, DTCC, and other deal partners as well as final settlements and relative accounting.
Please review the details below and if you are interested in being considered for this role, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call me at 302-658-6241. This is an urgent need and this role will move quickly.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
The Syndicate Operations team is responsible for the strict control of deal regulatory requirements and liaising with internal departments and escalating to management where appropriate.
Syndicate Operations works independently from the Front Office and are key to the control of our business ensuring the highest level of quality is achieved at all times.
The candidate will work closely with Banking, Trading, Finance, Senior Management, Technology, Operations, Audit, Compliance and the Client.
In this role one should be familiar with fixed income products, efficient with their time, and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Provide operational support for Corporate, Public Finance, and Securitized Product Group Syndicates primarily in the deal process from announcement to expense closeout.
- Product coverage includes Municipal, Corporate and Asset-Backed securities.
- Understand Fees & Expenses involved with a Syndicate new issue, including the accounting and settlement procedures with co-managers.
- Understand system flow and front to back operations of trade processing including settlements, PnL, front office and other middle office groups.
- Understand trade reporting rules to regulatory bodies including the MSRB and FINRA.
- Produce Metrics reporting for upper management and control teams within the Middle Office.
- Ensure all issues are dealt with effectively and resolved accordingly in a timely manner.
- Drive Middle Office change management in coordination with Technology to increase automation and controls.
- Review, collaborate and prepare potentially new operational procedures in line with changes and developments in the business.
- BA/BS degree required
- PC Literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Basic accounting knowledge is required
- Able to identify and resolve issues with minimum supervision
- Self motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented and controls focused
- Analytical and quantitative aptitude
- Adaptability to learn new tasks & demonstrate willingness to understand processes
- Understanding of the transaction flow: Ability to look at the overall process and explain it to others
- Strong time management: organization skills and prioritization of tasks, setting own deadlines and working to defined targets
skills: Compliance, Analysis, Bank Relations, Banking Operations, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.