Randstad Professionals is currently searching for an Accounts Receivable Specialist
for a large healthcare company in Richmond, VA!
Do you have experience within Accounts Receivable specifically within the healthcare industry? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Henrico, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Follow up on all denied claims or partial payments until a resolution is found using AR reporting for identification.
- Communication with clients via phone calls, payer portals, billing software, or any other resources available in the billing department to resolve discrepancies
- Effectively work aging A/R reports, reporting any trends or invoicing problems to the Billing Manager
- Check the status of all claim actions or resubmissions for account resolution using a task reminder in Outlook and other various collection modules that are available
- Collected on past due/delinquent accounts past 90 days
Randstad Accounting and Finance email@example.com T: 804-727-2647
- Must have 3-5 years of previous experience dealing within accounts receivable in the healthcare industry
- Bachelor Degree within accounting preferred
- Must have intermediate skills within Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to interact professionally at all level
- Dependability, a must
skills: Medical Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.