Our client, a large banking institution in the LA County area, is looking for a Loan Processor. This is a full time and permanent opportunity! The Loan Processor will be working with consumer and commercial clients.
location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 36 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
Role and Responsibilities
- Order third party reports (appraisal, environmental, business evaluation, etc.)
- Order and review personal and business credit reports
- Work with the Bank's third party SBA 7a loan service provider in communicating and receiving due diligence items
- Track receipt and completeness of borrower and property due diligence
- Upload and track documents in document manager application
- Prepare insurance request letter and ensure that final insurance meets Bank Guidelines
- Prepare loan documentation and closing checklist
- Prepare loan withdrawal/decline packages
- Update/track loan status on regular basis in the Bank's database
- Associate Degree in Business/Finance or equivalent related experience
- 2 plus years of previous banking, loan processing/closing experience
- Experience in processing SBA 7a and/or commercial loans and nCino (document manager application) preferred
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication, writing, and customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments while delivering quality work product
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites
- Base knowledge of tax returns and various types of financial statements preferred
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.