job summary: Senior Loan Processor (remote)
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting, Finance & HR staffing. We are hiring a Senior Loan Processors for a nationwide full-service lender. These are full time remote positions reporting directly in to the corporate office. Location:
Phoenix, AZ Salary:
60k - 65k (+ bonus per each qulified funded unit) Benefits:
full benefit package
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Provide top quality customer service!
- Obtain necessary documentation and order third party documentation by communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer.
- Review and analyze the borrower's credit, employment, income and assets.
- Verify & assemble the complete loan package in proper order for underwriting:
- Identify any potential issues that may arise in underwriting.
- Prepare a loan approval summary, Forms 1008 and 1003, and ensure the accuracy of all the information printed on those documents. Communicate directly with the Loan Originator, customer, and underwriter to obtain initial and any missing documentation required to qualify for the loan.
- Verify that vendor orders are complete, invoices received, and in the applicant's efile.
- Document all communication related to the loan application in the LOS system's conversation log.
- Assist closing, secondary, and servicing to obtain documentation needed to clear outstanding suspense items for personal loans worked on and/or loans worked on from other transition team members.
- Review loans for compliance with all mortgage-related regulations and prepare required disclosures.
- Communicate with various companies to obtain Property Survey, Flood Certificate, Title Commitment, and payoff information.
qualifications: Qualifications (PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO SENDING RESUME - ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING QUALIFCATIONS WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEWS):
We are looking for employees that have job stability. If there are a lot of short term jobs in a row, please provide explanation. Application Process
- Full doc experience (refinance and purchase) in the last 6 months to a year.
- 4+ years of current residential mortgage processing experience.
- Encompass software experience
- Heavy experience with FHA, VA & Conventional Loans.
- Working knowledge of RESPA regulations and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, including but not limited to Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan documents preferred.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. For further information please reach out to me directly Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org 602-977-1114
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.