We are actively searching for an Internal Audit Manager to contribute to the long-term competitive advantage of the company through the execution of high quality and efficient audit services that help our clients proactively manage risks in their business. The role includes significant client interaction in order to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and the efficiency of operations.
location: Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manages complex audit engagements, ensuring proper coverage and consideration of auditing principles and practices.
- Documents the business understanding, business objectives, risks, performance metrics, key controls and testing strategies for each audit engagement assigned.
- Conducts audit opening meetings with client.
- Monitors the progress of audit projects and provides appropriate leadership in completing the project according to department objectives.
- Supervises other audit managers or auditors assigned to projects according to department objectives.
- IT audit experience, including strong understanding of control environments within the IT function
- Robust knowledge of risks and controls
- Demonstrated proficiency with data analytics and auditing large projects
- Insurance industry background preferred (actuarial, underwriting, claims, insurance operations and related products)
Interested applicants should apply below or email Derek.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Operational Audit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.