Broward county transportation company seeking to hire an Internal Auditor immediately. This company offers excellent compensation package and work/life balance.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Gain understanding of finance and compliance related processes, perform risk-based audit testing,root ca use analysis, and prepare audit work-papers in line with corporate office.
- Draft high quality audit findings tailored to specific needs of the engagement in a timely manner.
- Discuss and present draft findings to relevant local management during audits.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of principles, programs and tools for the audit areas within Finance and Compliance.
- Perform requested follow-up procedures as necessary.
- Execute special investigations and process improvements on ad-hoc basis.
- Conduct audits and advisory services of financial statements and compliance topics.
- Assist and audit lead and the Audit Manager through the preparation, execution, and reporting phase of audit assignments.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Master's Degree a plus.
- Minimum two years of audit experience in public accounting (preferably Big 4) or within the Internal Audit function of a multinational company.
- Knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS, Controlling, and/or Corporate Finance matters).
- Ability to think analytically and grasp complex structures; conceptual skills, applying critical thinking.
- Skillful in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Word, etc.) and ability to learn proprietary software.
- High flexibility and willingness to travel internationally approximately 40% within the Americas.
- Excellent command of English language skills (written and spoken), including strong active listening.
- Proficiency in other languages (Spanish, Portuguese) highly preferable.
- CIA or equivalent professional credential is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.