Large global financial services company with a corporate office in Newark, DE currently seeking entry to mid level Trade Analyst. Entry level to five year experience Financial Professionals encourage to apply.
Please review the role details listed below and if you would like to be considered for this role please send resume directly to email@example.com
and/or call directly at 302-685-6241.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Credit default swaps, credit spread options, interest rate swaps, bonds, loans, equity options. Trade Analyst
The role is securities settlements, dealing with trading desk/assistants, reconciliations, break resolutions, troubleshooting, and problem-identification within the US treasury space (government)
- Back office experience is desired and he knows the pool is limited
- High level understanding of investment banks
- Great communication (with front office and traders)
- Great Excel skills - they are building tools - they use pivots on a daily basis, and vLookups are highly desired (if they know VBA that is great, but it will not be a determination factor)
- ADP impact is a system they use, but are not looking for that experience.
- MIS backgrounds finance, accounting work well. Communications, quick learner
- Act as a lead. May be asked to join client meetings. Client point of contact for settlement, trade confirmations, corporate actions, dividends, payment queries. Act as a liaison with back-office settlement teams. Query resolution.
- Securities operations including the settlement and reconciliation around securities processing
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other relevant Business degrees, REQUIRED
- 0-5 years of experience, internship only experience welcomed (ideally within Financial Services)
- Technically savvy and literate (Ideal candidate will have MS Excel experience with pivot tables, vlookup, advance formula, and VBA macro experience)
skills: Compliance, Banking Operations, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.