Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for a Senior Accountant in Hattiesburg, MS. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Hattiesburg, Mississippi
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assisting with the day-to-day, monthly, quarterly and year-end operations of the Accounting/Finance Department
- Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; participate in and monitor collection of receivables; submit and file rent calculations and lease payments
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and research to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and enter month end journal entries.
- Participate in special projects assigned by the CFO, Controller, General Accounting Supervisor or other management of the company.
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience
- Thorough understanding and proficiency in Excel (vlookups, Pivot Tables, formulas, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organization skills are critical to success
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Excel, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.