Randstad Professionals is partnering with a local pharmaceutical manufacturer in their search for a Cost Accountant. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of Cost Accounting experience, experience using SAP, and collaborates well with others.
location: Lancaster, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Preparing and reconciling the Inter-Company billing and accounting.
- Maintaining changes to formulation and/or cost components that affect the selling price of manufactured goods to related companies.
- Assisting Manufacturing personnel to develop standard costs.
- Reconciliation and valuation of manufacturing inventory as well as finished goods inventory
- Maintaining the general ledger and preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Analyzing manufacturing financial and operational results.
- Working closely with our external accountants during their semi-annual visits.
- Assisting with the development of the annual Budget
- Support the implementation of the SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of Cost Accounting experience
- Experience using SAP or Oracle
skills: Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.