Looking for an exciting leadership opportunity in the Real Estate industry?
My client, who is an Atlanta based property management firm, is currently conducting a search for a Controller. This role will be highly visible to the C-Suite and will oversee all accounting operations for the company and its subsidiaries.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Manage the accounting staff and oversee all accounting related tasks
- Ensure income and property tax compliance
- Monitor cash flow
- Assist in the development of operating budgets and forecasts
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
- Communicate internal financial reporting with upper management
- Assist external support in annual tax filings and audits.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- CPA license is required
- At lease 7 years of Accounting experience in the Real Estate industry
- Proficiency in MRI and the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- System implementation experience is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate and confidential consideration for this role, please forward your resume to Reggie Whisenton at email@example.com.
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.