Envision a career that empowers you to use all of your unique talents to help others lead more confident, content and generous lives. Now - stop imagining. It's right here.
We are currently looking for an experienced financial advisor who wants to join our client in building something significant. Our client built their firm for clients who were looking for an independent, objective partner with the expertise and desire to customize an investment plan for their specific needs. We are looking for an advisor who wants to be part of a dynamic fast growing team and are dedicated and driven every day.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Build a successful Financial Planning practice with the help of our award winning and top ranked leadership team and by properly utilizing our vast resources, open architecture platform, and commitment toward being a leading full Financial Planning firm in the industry. We are client centric with our advice and embrace holistic financial solutions around the following areas:
- Financial Position Analysis
- Asset Allocation
- Investment Analysis
- Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Protection Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Multi-generational Wealth Transfer
- Charitable Giving
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to build equity in a practice
- Time management capability
- Quick adjustments to adversity
- Interpersonal skills on phone and face-to-face distribution
- Bachelor's degree and a financial related background required
- 2-5 years of industry experience
- Any or all of the following FINRA Securities Registrations (Minimum Series 6 or Series 7 Preferred and Minimum Series 63, Series 65 or Series 66 Preferred)
- Any of the following Advanced Professional Designations / Degrees (CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, CIMA®, CASL®, CLTC®, CFA®, MBA, JD)
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
skills: Budgeting, CPA, Client Service, Asset Management, Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Analyst, Capital Planning/ROI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.