An established financial institution in Orange County seeks a number of dedicated loan operations specialists to assist with the added workload from recent legislation meant to support those negatively affected by recent unforeseen events.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Job Summary:
The Loan Operations Specialist is responsible for documenting all new loans, renewals, extensions and modifications. This position requires knowledge of legal entity documentation review, coordinating with Escrow for loan closings, reviewing Title insurance to verify appropriate endorsements, insurance and UCC.
- At least 1-3 years in note department or loan administration banking experience.
- Documentation experience a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills in order to perform a variety of duties efficiently and prioritize daily tasks in order to effectively manage time.
- Team player, self-starter, ability to be flexible, manage multiple tasks, attention to detail and meet deadlines a must.
- Present professional image and work well in a team environment.
skills: Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.