Randstad is searching for a Senior Accounting/Analyst to support the finance department. This person will be involved in a wide variety of financial planning and analysis functions. The company offers a great work environment with lots of amenities, room for career advancement and is offering a salary in the $75K - $85K range plus bonus and full benefits
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Support several cost centers in financial analysis, budgeting & forecasting
- Prepare capital expenditure budget
- Assist with ensuring proper accounting/forecasting related to fixed asset accounts and construction-related accrual accounts.
- Prepare and analyze the capital expenditure budget vs. actual variance analysis for all departments.
- Assist review and analysis of financial data
- Research finance and accounting issues
- Build forward-looking predictive financial models and tools to support research
- Assist with annual budget and monthly re-forecast process
- Extract and manipulate raw data for analysis or conclusions
- Perform in-depth analysis of results and identify trends and developments to senior management.
If you're interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of Accounting/Finance experience - Fixed Assets/ Capital Expenditure
- Advanced Excel skills
- A CPA or CFA is preferred
skills: Budgeting, Excel Macros, Financial Analysis, Fixed Assets, Analysis, capital expenditures, Excel Pivot Tables, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.