Randstad USA is seeking an accounting professional for an exciting and challenging opportunity growing company.
Randstad is working with a healthcare company in the Bloomington area to identify a skilled staff accountant for a position within their growing accounting department.
An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and at least 1-3 years of work experience in an accounting capacity. Other essential attributes include a positive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to work across various accounting platforms, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for accounting for specific entities, including accruals, reconciliations, cost reporting, and other monthly and yearly close functions.
If you are looking for a new role that offers opportunities for continued growth and professional development, this is the opportunity for you. Recent graduates with degrees in accounting are also encouraged to apply.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare monthly journal entries for monthly financial statement preparation
- Prepare and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Reconcile and prepare payroll journal entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist in analyzing and investigating variances and summarizing data.
- Assist with other responsibilities and duties as required, fostering a dynamic atmosphere
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an accounting role is required.
- Experience working with GAAP and accounting software.
- Strong time management and organizational skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive, upbeat attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to transition between tasks, projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, generous paid time off and holidays.
If this sounds like a position that matches your skills, experience and... more importantly... your career goals, I want to speak with you. Click APPLY or send me an e-mail at Edwin.Johnson@RandstadUSA.com so that we can schedule a time to speak.
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.